Here are some of the ways we communicate with our parents/carers and share what is happening at Barrs Court Primary.
- Our website. Many of the items listed below can be found here, alongside class pages with pictures to showcase the learning for that term. Please also checkout…
- ….our Buzzing Barrs Court Curriculum with information about individual subjects.
- Monthly Newsletters
- Curriculum Newsletters outlining your child’s learning for the term ahead. These are sent out at the beginning of each term and can also be found under the ‘Classes’ tab.
- Teacher ‘Drop In’ Days. Each teacher has a ‘drop in’ day where they will be available to talk to parents/carers.
- Learning Exhibitions. Each Area holds a learning exhibition twice a year where you are able to come and see your child’s learning in action. You can even join in with the activities!
- Parent Teacher Consultations (Term 2 (November), Term 4 (March) where you can come and discuss your child’s progress.
- Three times a year we send home a copy of the targets that your child will be working towards achieving in Reading, Writing and Maths.
- Curriculum evenings are held over the year to help you understand more about specific parts of our curriculum and to support you in supporting your child at home.
- Written annual report (In July)
- Statutory Assessment Reports (summer term for years 1, 2 and 6)
You can also request an appointment to speak to your child’s class teacher, the Area Leader, the SENDCo or the headteacher by contacting the school office on 01454 867799.