Welcome to Blue Area. In Blue Area, we have three classes.
Turquoise Class (Year 3) - Mrs Brown
Sapphire Class (Year 3/4) - Mrs Quinton and Miss Warlow (Deputy Headteacher)
Topaz Class (Year 4) - Mr Balch and Mrs Parr
There are also the following teaching assistants in Blue Area:
Mrs Perkins (HLTA) and Mrs Kaur who support children in all three classes and Miss Jones, Mrs Honeywell and Mrs Gray who are 1:1 SEN TAs.
PPA (planning, preparation and assessment) cover is also provided for the teachers in Blue Area on Wednesday afternoons each week and is covered by the following teachers and HLTAs.
Mrs Perkins teaches in Turquoise Class
Mrs Parr teaches in Topaz Class
Miss Warlow teaches in Sapphire Class
If you have any messages, questions or queries, please write a note in your child’s school planner and ask them to show the planner to their teacher. (Planners are only collected in by the teacher on Mondays) Alternatively, you can make an appointment to meet with your child’s teacher via the school office.
On PE days, the children should come to school wearing their PE kit. For safety purposes, children also need to remove any earrings or jewellery and long hair should be tied back before coming to school, wherever possible.
PE days are as follows:
Turquoise Class: Tuesday and Wednesday
Topaz Class: Tuesday and Wednesday
Sapphire Class: Tuesday and Friday
- Times Tables Rockstars (also available as a free app)
- Numbots (also available as a free app)
- White Rose 1-minute maths app (free to download)
- BBC Super Movers Times Tables Guided song and dance to support recall of times tables
- Top Marks Hit the Button Great for practising rapid recall of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts.
- BBC Bitesize videos, activities and quizzes to support learning across the curriculum
- Spelling Frame A subscription is required for full access however lots of games and activities are free to use.