Parent Communication and Portals
We use several on-line platforms to communicate with parents and to enable parents/carers to book school dinners, clubs, parents evening etc.
You will receive your unique log-in details for each of the platforms when your child starts school. If you need any help accessing any of the platforms please contact the school office.
- Arbor – is an online portal that parent/carers can access key information about their child(ren) including contact details, medical conditions, consent forms etc. This system is also used to book teacher-led after-school clubs and our Breakfast & Afterschool Club (WASP). To use this portal, you will need to load the Arbor App onto your android/ios device.
- ParentPay – this online platform is used to book & pay for school dinners - Visit www.ParentPay.com
- Email - if you would like to contact a member of staff either call the school office and leave a message or email email@example.com. We aim to get back to you within 24 hours.
- Letters - if we send a letter home it will also be emailed through the Arbor Parent Portal/In App Messaging and saved on the school website.
- Newsletter - a weekly newsletter is sent out by email every Friday. It summarises key information and signposts parents and carers to other sources of information. The newsletter is also uploaded to the website - here.