We currently have a vacancy for a Cleaner:
- 10 hours per week, all year round.
- Monday – Friday, ideally 2 hours per day (either from 7am or after 3pm although there is the potential to negotiate the working hours if necessary)
- Some cleaning hours will be required in the school holidays (Christmas, Easter and Summer). Full details will be provided at interview.
- You are not required to work in the half-term breaks (October, February and May).
We are looking for a hardworking, flexible and adaptable individual to join our friendly housekeeping team.
Our new cleaner will:
- Take pride in their work to ensure high standards of cleanliness.
- Work closely with the Caretaker and other members of the housekeeping team
- Undertake general cleaning duties to provide a clean, safe and hygienic environment for everyone.
- Work with limited supervision and use their own initiative
- Interact with the Caretaker and other housekeeping staff regarding cleaning duties
- Follow school policy when dealing with pupils or visitors to the schoo
Barrs Court Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS Disclosure Check.
Please contact Mrs Llewellyn in the school office if you would like further information about this vacancy.
Telephone - 01454 867799
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in volunteering at the school please send an enquiry, or call the school office 01454 867799
Further information is available on our Volunteering Information Page